HVAC Installer with excellent customer service skills, positive attitude, be reliable, is able to follow and implement instructions accurately, be good at problem solving, have verbal/ written communication skills.
-Installation of A/C’s, heat pumps, gas and electric furnaces, ductless systems, package units, gas lines, and duct work.
-Installer must be able to work with a team in a timely manner to efficiently complete jobs.
-Maintain high attention to detail while installing equipment
-Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds.
-Willing to work in tight spaces.
-Safety knowledge with tools and equipment.
-Must be trainable and willing to take classes to learn about new equipment.
Have a valid drivers license & be insurable
Pass a background check
Be legal to work in the United States
Have reliable transportation
Job: Full Time
Benefits: Employer Paid Medical & Dental, Vacation, Some Paid Holidays, Uniform
Hourly Rate: TBD
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $27.00 per hour
Please answer all these questions in email:
- How many years of HVAC Install experience do you have?
- How many years of relevant experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Do you have the following license or certification: O6a or O6b?
- Do you have the following license or certification: PTCS?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Refrigeration?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- How is your previous experience relevant to this role?
Please email Resume to Kyle@expertsheating.com