Residential Air Source Heat Pump Rebate
- Existing single-family Site Built (4 units or less) or Manufactured homes.
- ONLY homes with Electric Forced Air Furnace qualify.
- New residential construction and multifamily buildings are not eligible.
- New, centrally-ducted Air Source Heat Pump is home’s first heat pump of any type.
- Installation performed by a licensed contractor.
- New equipment tested and certified by AHRI (Air conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute).
Minimum efficiency requirement
7.6 HSPF2 and 13.4 SEER2
9.0 HSPF and 14 SEER
Non-Variable Speed: $800
Variable Speed: $1,000
Residential Ductless Heat Pump Rebate
Existing Site Built Homes or Existing Manufactured Homes
Minimum Installation Requirements
- Your home’s existing primary heat source must be an Electric Forced Air Furnace or Electric Zonal Heat (baseboards, wall units, ceiling cables, electric hydronic). No other heating sources are eligible.
- The new Ductless Heat Pump may be single-head or multi-head
- Only one Ductless Heat Pump rebate can be claimed per household